The events of the last two years will forever be a milestone in the history of education. The traditional classroom has been opened up with on-line access to teaching and […]
82 Non Teaching
$8,444 (Year 12)
About our school
As a community, we strive to build ‘Men of Action’ at St Patrick’s College. Everything we do is designed to support our young men as they strive to be Men of Faith, Men of Learning and Men of Humility.
Our philosophy is drawn from our Catholic and Edmund Rice traditions of aiming to transform our students’ minds and hearts to build a more just, tolerant and inclusive community by educating for liberation and possibility.
At St Patrick’s, we understand every young man learns differently, that’s why we offer a holistic approach to the education of our young men. Our broad and enriching educational opportunities, combined with our comprehensive co-curricular program, help our students uncover where their passion lies. Whether he plans to undertake tertiary studies or head directly into the workforce, our programs allow each student to work towards achieving his individual goals. He will be taught to be a critical thinker and problem-solver. We will actively encourage him to be a communicator, a collaborator, an innovator and to be globally aware.
- 25 award-winning instrumental and vocal performance ensembles.
- Member of the Associated Independent Colleges (AIC) sporting competition.
- Chess, Debating, Theatresports, Art Club, Film Club, Dance Crew and Musicals.
- Paddy’s Van Ministry Program in the local community.
- Senior learning precinct with state of the collaboration spaces.
- One-to-one laptop program.
- 11 sports offered across Years 5 – 12.
- Alumni Association providing opportunities to current and former students.
- Formation program across all Year levels, including the Rite Journey Program for Year 9.
- Big Brother – Little Brother pastoral program.
More from the school
At the heart of the Charter for Catholic Schools in the Edmund Rice Tradition is the call for us to provide a liberating education and to be of service to […]
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
University enrolled: 55%
TAFE/VET enrolled 11%