At St Monica’s College, Epping we understand that students will face challenges during their education and as they move onto their next stages of life at university or work. Therefore, […]
112 Non Teaching
$7,420 (Year 7)
$8,530 (Year 12)
Italian, French, Japanese, Spanish & Modern Greek
About our school
St Monica’s College, Epping is a School of Educational Enterprise, thus educating for the future is something that we as College do so well. Courses of study are designed with a future-focus. These are contemporary courses based on sound pedagogical practices.
An immensely comprehensive and diverse range of VET courses are taught, located on College grounds. In VET Allied Health, students are being prepared for jobs in the medical industry and, along with VET Community Service, students are being educated to work in all facets of medical and health areas. This includes areas such as advanced nursing skills for the future, readiness to work in the aged care industry, and understanding of a wide range of medical treatments and techniques. Female and male students are well prepared through VET Automotive Studies, thereby breaking down artificial employment barriers for the future. Similarly, our VET Integrated Technologies curriculum is ensuring that both boys and girls are on top of the ever-expanding career opportunities across many engineering-associated jobs.
STEM is an important area of study with a wide variety of relevant studies available to boys and girls. We actively encourage our students to embrace STEM learnings to prepare them for the modern workplace.
Our College is driven by the principle that we leave no student behind. We believe that every student deserves the chance to achieve at their best level.
We underpin this endeavour with a wide variety of programs that provide support to students. This includes HORIZONS, our accelerated learning program, and Arrunga which supports students on the autism spectrum.
Our College has a dedicated team of educational psychologists on campus to support students. They also advise on strategies to assist students’ wellbeing.
At St Monica’s College, Epping, every child matters. We never stop looking at ways to improve our teaching and learning strategies.
- HORIZONS’ Accelerated Learning Program
- ‘Arrunga’ Educational Support Faculty catering for students with autism
- St Monica’s College ‘Careers’ Program
- Newly added STEM and Year 9 building on the Dalton Road Campus
- Extensive professional sporting fields
- Two elite sporting programs, Athlete Development Program (ADP), and Talent Identification and Development (TID) Program
- Architectural design winning libraries on both campuses
- Three campus structure
- Homestay program with Takada High School, Japan
- More than 100 co-curricular activities.
More from the school
Providing education that merges both theoretical learning with practical solutions is key for 2023 and beyond. It is important for students to understand important and complex concepts as well as […]
- The Beehive Shared Information Technology Centre
- Computer laboratories
- Science laboratories
- Specialist areas for Visual and Performing Arts
- Sister Julian Quaine Library
- Careers and Pathways Centre
- St Joseph’s Workshop, Technology Centre
- Food Technology Laboratories
- VCAL Hub
- Performing Arts Centre
- Education Support Centre
- Samaritan Square
- Trades and Industry Complex
- Chamberlin Art Gallery
- Sports Fields
- Newly constructed Teaching and Learning Building –Sacred Heart Building
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
University enrolled: 66%
TAFE/VET enrolled 20%