It is rare for children to truly appreciate the privilege of a good education, so when a group of Year 9 students put forward the idea of a St John […]
28 Non Teaching
$6,003 (Year 7)
$6,258 (Year 12)
About our school
When a student joins St John Fisher College, she begins her journey for life, joining a family who value her as an individual and gently guide her into an increasingly complex world. St John Fisher is a vibrant community where students are encouraged to become fully involved in the life of the College. We share and celebrate the gifts and talents of all members of our community. The College offers an extensive sporting and co-curricular program where students of all abilities are encouraged to participate. Many of our students go on to compete in the sporting and cultural spheres with great success. Our students consistently achieve well above the state average in NAPLAN and our Year 12s graduate from the College equipped with tangible outcomes allowing them to make their mark in the world. Set on approximately 15 hectares of land in Brisbane’s leafy north, we are a College that demands the best of your daughter in all her pursuits.
- Vast open spaces and multiple ovals.
- New Design and Technology building
- Learning Enhancement Acceleration Program for Years 7-9 students
- Language Immersion Excellence Program in French
- Variety of transport options
- Fisher ONE Online Education available in 2022.
- Co-curricular groups and activities for every interest.
- Member of CaSSSA.
- Strong social justice program
- Partnered with QLD Government to offer school-based traineeships in health at local hospitals.
More from the school
The term resilience has become a common part of vernacular when it comes to raising children, not only within the home, but in schools and educational institutes, and it remains […]
This table above shows the average student results at this school for the year 2019.
Naplan data is sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
University enrolled: 58%
TAFE/VET enrolled 19%