The term resilience has become a common part of vernacular when it comes to raising children, not only within the home, but in schools and educational institutes, and it remains […]
28 Non Teaching
$6,003 (Year 7)
$6,258 (Year 12)
French and French Extension
About our school
St John Fisher College’s (SJFC) strong academic outcomes, combined with an appreciation of vocational experiences, allows students to succeed and thrive in their life beyond the school gates. When SJFC students graduate they are real world ready.
Our College really is the hidden gem of schools in Brisbane’s northern suburbs and while our fee is certainly affordable, our focus is truly on delivering a curriculum designed to prepare students for a changing world.
Along with recently upgraded facilities, including a Design and Hospitality hub, our College is set amongst almost 15 hectares of lush greenspace, which offers an ideal learning environment, free of clutter, for our student’s minds to flourish.
For the past five years, 100 percent of students from SJFC have received a Queensland Certificate of Education.
This tells us our students have been placed on a learning pathway suitable to both who they are currently, and who they want to become in life beyond school, whether their interests are academically or vocationally geared.
- Surrounded by 15 hectares of greenspace including multiple sports ovals.
- New Design and Technology building (stage one of Master Plan).
- FisherONE Online Education available.
- French Immersion Excellence Program.
- Learning Enhancement Acceleration Program for Years 7-9 students
- Co-curricular activities for every interest.
- Member of the Catholic Secondary Schoolgirls’ Sports Association.
- Strong social justice program and participation in community events.
- School-based traineeships offered through vocational subjects.
- Variety of transport options to and from College.
More from the school
St John Fisher College (SJFC) has evolved with global trends to become available to all Brisbane Catholic Education (BCE) Students in digital online learning. The first online education platform of […]
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
University enrolled: 58%
TAFE/VET enrolled 19%