Patrician Brothers’ College Blacktown strives to build resilience in each student. This is achieved through our academic care program. The academic care program is holistic. It incorporates pastoral care and […]
19 Non Teaching
$4,921 (Year 7)
$6,287 (Year 12)
About our school
Patrician Brothers’ College, Blacktown is a diverse and vibrant learning community with strong foundations in faith development and academic care. As a Patrician community, we strive to see Christ in everyone we meet, and this underpins our emphasis on hospitality and social justice. Patrician Brothers’ College, Blacktown is a welcoming environment and celebrates diversity. This is evident through the diverse range of opportunities that are open to students, including a range of sports, debating and public speaking, successful participation in STEM competitions, an extensive offering of VET subjects, and expanding partnerships with local tertiary institutions. This allows students the possibility to graduate with a broad education and a diverse range of qualifications.
The College has a strong service-learning program centred around the Religious Education curriculum and the Patrician Charism that allows our students to grow in their faith. Students are called to put their Faith in Action through programs such as the College Breakfast Program, Vinnies Van Night Patrol, and Special Religious Education Program. Students also grow in faith through our liturgical program, with Mass every week and a range of student ministry programs. This allows students to live their faith as a Eucharistic people.
All of these activities contribute to a holistic program that fosters the spiritual growth and the academic care of each student, allowing them to be the face of Christ in today’s world.
- National Schoolboy Cup Rugby League champions 2012 and 2020
- National winners of the Australian Space Design Competition in 2019
- Ranked among best HSC results in the Blacktown region.
- Students are awarded a Faith-in-Action Passport.
- We have produced Paralympians, Big Bash Cricketers, A-League Footballers, NRL & AFL players
- Represented at World Youth Day and Australian Catholic Youth Festivals.
- We employ three Cultural Liaison Officers
- Major building programs undertaken
- Diverse curriculum offerings.
- Regular nominations for Encore and Art Express programs for outstanding HSC performances.
More from the school
Patrician Brothers’ College is a Catholic boys school in the Patrician tradition. Bishop Delany, Founder of the Patrician Brothers, nurtured Catholic education in Ireland. His legacy lives on today with […]
This table above shows the average student results at this school for the year 2019.
Naplan data is sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au