St Peter Claver College has a long history of providing opportunities for our students to foster their strength, leadership, confidence and resilience. The College aims to create an environment where […]
55 Non Teaching
$5,240 (Year 7)
$5,520 (Year 12)
About our school
St Peter Claver College is a Catholic Co-educational Secondary College offering high quality and affordable education for students in Years 7 – 12.
Students are offered a dynamic and inclusive curriculum executed by highly motivated and professional teaching staff. Our academic offering appeals to the full spectrum of learner types and places a high value on making quality education accessible to all families in the community. We have opportunities for students to participate in accelerated learning in the core subjects of English, Mathematics, Science and Humanities.
Whether the goal post-school is university, further vocational study or employment, we have a broad suite of academic programs, Certificate courses, School-based apprenticeships and work experience options available.
We understand that one of your greatest concerns as a parent/caregiver is how you are going to prepare your child for a fulfilling and successful future. The opportunities ahead of our students are endless, as we prepare them with the skills for success.
The College places a strong emphasis on justice and service to the community, teaching our students values that last a lifetime, such as faith, kindness, honesty and compassion. It is this strong sense of community that ultimately sets Claver apart from other schools.
- Modern curriculum with accelerated learning opportunities.
- Multiple pathways including university preparation and Vocational Education and Training.
- Demonstrated growth in NAPLAN scores when comparing Year 7 with Year 9 results.
- 1:1 Laptop Program.
- Pastoral Care program focused on student wellbeing.
- Cultural, STEM, Drama, Film, Dance, Music, Debating and eSports co-curricular opportunities.
- Co-curricular Sport – Rugby League, Netball, Futsal, Soccer, Basketball, Touch Football.
- College sponsored bus runs and close to the train station.
More from the school
At St Peter Claver College, we offer a diverse combination of academic, vocational, technological, cultural, sporting and leadership pathways designed to prepare and motivate students for success in the real […]
- Library, eLearning Hub and Seminar Rooms.
- Multi-purpose Centre.
- Performing Arts Centre for Dance, Drama and Music.
- Film and Media Labs.
- Visual Arts Centre.
- Five Science Lab.
- Industrial Design Block.
- Trade Training Centre.
- Food and Textile Design Block.
- Industry Standard Hospitality Kitchen and Restaurant.
- Inclusive Education Specialty Rooms.
- Middle Years Centre.
- Sports Oval – Rugby League and Football.
- Netball, Basketball, Volleyball and Tennis Courts.
- Vocational Education & Training and Careers Office.
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au