The pandemic has highlighted, more than ever, the need to build resilience within our students and school communities in order to navigate the ever-changing landscape which confronts us in thesetimes. […]
26 Non Teaching
$4,796 (Year 7)
$5,606 (Year 12)
About our school
Our College motto, “Many Gifts – One Community”, reflects our desire to celebrate the achievements of our young men and support them in sharing their gifts within a community that is safe, supportive and affirming.
St Paul’s is also characterised by the strong partnership between our students, their families and the College. We have a strong focus on parent engagement and we invite families to be a part of their son’s educational journey. Such a partnership is vital in the formation of our young men, who we hope will become active and global citizens, ready to make valuable and positive contributions to the communities into which they will enter.
In a time of great uncertainty, our College community is blessed to have a wonderful social justice, outreach and prayer group called Ekklesia which provides many opportunities for our students to come together in support of not only each other, but also for those who live at the margins. Our community constantly strives to be a community of hope by always being a place of welcome and which is inclusive of all.
Ultimately, we seek to develop resilient, independent and adaptable learners who are capable of achieving their personal best.
“Hope does not disappoint” – St Paul
- St Paul is our founding Patron
- Our optional prayer group attracts at least 50 students every week
- Sport and the inter-school Diocesan competition is popular at the school
- Cross-curricular opportunities abound with chess, public speaking & debating, music and an environmental group
- We are a part of the Our Lady Queen of Peace Parish
- Contemporary learning & teaching
- The College has a large social justice footprint
- There are a variety of student leadership opportunities
- Strong and vibrant Parents & Friends Association.
More from the school
Our new College Learning Framework has been built upon the vision and voice of all our community members – the staff, students and parents. This framework is the centrepiece of […]
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au