The size of our College allows all students to be known and develop a deep sense of belonging to our community. Our students are active participants in their learning, who […]
25 Non Teaching
$9,706 (Year 7)
$10,129 (Year 12)
Italian & Japanese
About our school
At St Mary’s College we centre everything we do around our 5 core values. RESPECT, JUSTICE, COMPASSION, INCLUSIVITY and COURAGE.
We believe in fostering healthy relationships between
the boys and girls who will be the future leaders of our society. For us that means bringing them together, not holding them apart. Placing them in situations where they can lead, have a voice, listen to the thoughts of others and work together to achieve a common goal.
A St Mary’s College co-education is a preparation for the years beyond school, regardless of what pathway is chosen by our students. Where respect is the basis of all their relationships, they act with justice and fairness towards each other, they show compassion and empathy towards the marginalised, they are welcoming and inclusive, celebrating diversity and they act with courage learning from the mistakes they will make along the way.
Education is not just about the subjects we teach and learn; it’s about learning to live respectfully, justly, compassionately, inclusively and courageously in a world with each other.
- St Mary’s College is an INCLUSIVE and LIBERATING co- educational Catholic school in the Edmund Rice tradition.
- We a provide extensive subject choice and educational pathways for all students.
- We believe that respect is the fundamental basis of all relationships within the school.
- We have a strong emphasis on social justice and our students are encouraged to stand in solidarity with those that are marginalised.
- Our students act with courage as they strive for success.
- Easy access to several modes of transport.
- Extensive Co Curricula program on offer for all of our students.
More from the school
One thing we understand at St Mary’s College, is how quickly education is changing. Being able to provide education across a variety of different platforms is something that is no […]
- Performing Arts/Drama Centre
- Religious Education Centre
- Design & Technology Centre
- Visual Arts Centre
- Library Resource Centre
- LOTE Resource Centre
- Careers Centre
- Counselling Room
- Weights/Circuit Room (new in 2015)
- Basketball Courts x 2
- Cricket Nets x 2
- Gymnasium (new in 2015)
- Netball Courts x 2
- Soccer Pitch
- Refurbished Indoor Pool
- Science Labs x 4
- Yr 9 Campus
- Student Plaza
- Multi-purpose Area
- Music Centre
- IT Labs
- Food Technology
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
University enrolled: 59%
TAFE/VET enrolled 21%