At St Kevin’s College, we aspire to bring out the best in every student. Through the promotion of academic rigour, vast sporting opportunities, an extensive arts program and social justice […]
129 Non Teaching
Japanese, Spanish, French & Mandarin
About our school
St Kevin’s College is a Catholic ELC to Year 12 College for boys in the tradition of Blessed Edmund Rice. St Kevin’s has established itself as a leading Catholic school in Melbourne in academic excellence and co-curricular pursuits, with a strong emphasis on social justice and faith in action.
The College strives for the development of the whole person, integrating spiritual development, academic success, cultural awareness, and sporting participation in the context of the Catholic tradition, where students have a voice and agency. St Kevin’s has developed a strong academic tradition where each student is encouraged to take responsibility for his own learning in an environment that values knowledge, effort and resilience.
St Kevin’s is a member of the Associated Public Schools of Victoria, through which the College participates, and offers a comprehensive range of competitive sports with other APS schools.
The College promotes a genuine commitment to social service, a commitment to student voice and leadership, and a commitment to offer a holistic education that aims to build character and develop students to grow in the fullness of life in our contemporary world.
- 5 Campuses – St Peter’s ELC, Glendalough, Waterford, Heyington & Tooronga Sports Fields
- Religious education program grounded in theology and faith
- Strong co-curricular program including outdoor education, music, drama & productions, debating, sport
- Member of the Associated Public Schools of Victoria (APS)
- Extensive VCE/VET options
- Social justice and community contribution programs
- Strong leadership opportunities for students
- Wellbeing and respectful relationships programs
- Bursary program offered
- Campuses are located conveniently on the metro train lines
More from the school
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
University enrolled: 80%
TAFE/VET enrolled 8%