St Clare’s is a thriving community that actively seeks to be at the forefront of educational innovation. Looking to the year ahead, we embrace the opportunity to reimagine learning in […]
16 Non Teaching
Italian & French
About our school
At St Clare’s College, every student benefits from personalised learning in an environment that is future-focused and centred on growth. What sets us apart is our commitment to ensuring a focus on academic rigour in a context that develops in students the dispositions they will need to be successful beyond the school gates.
As a College we believe that it is our duty to develop a holistic approach to learning that truly prepares students for the challenges and opportunities that await them. Young people face a post-school experience that is increasingly evolving. This requires us to develop students who are agile and adaptable enough to confront both the disruption and opportunities of social change and technological advancement.
We encourage a focus on growth that emboldens students to explore new areas of interest that fosters student-centred learning experiences. Through the welcoming and inclusive culture of the College, and with high expectations in place, our girls develop a positive growth mindset, ready to take ownership of their learning and take on any adversity. They seek to understand, to act upon feedback, to take risks and take advantage of the many opportunities they are provided with here.
- St Clare’s College is an award winning innovative secondary school.
- Established in 1884, the College is rich in history & traditions.
- Central to College life are the values of our Catholic faith.
- The learning environment is positive, inclusive, tailored and experiential.
- “Valuing Integrity, Inspiring Excellence” is our focus.
- The College vision reflects a commitment to future-focused learning.
- The St Clare’s student is creative, innovative and collaborative.
- Our wellbeing program emphasises positive psychology and restorative practice.
- We aim to empower resilient, respectful and responsible young women.
- The St Clare’s graduate is strong, empathetic and independent.
More from the school
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au