The College approaches Wellbeing and Learning with a holistic approach, using the SPIRE framework of wellbeing. There is an emphasis on developing the whole person with a driving focus on […]
39 Non Teaching
$4,830 (Year 7)
$5,502 (Year 12)
About our school
Learning at St Andrews College is focused on the skills and knowledge required for our students to find success as the global leaders of the next generation.
Our students are engaging in inquiry-based learning to develop their communication, critical thinking, creativity and innovation skills across the curriculum.
Students and teachers collaborate to evaluate the legitimacy and accuracy of online content, which is a central part of our students’ learning. The College acceleration program caters to students working beyond their Stage Level.
Through a strong sense of faith and community, the students of St Andrews College are encouraged and guided by staff to be people for others, to develop their interpersonal, problem solving and leadership skills, whilst always conscious of ethical actions and accountability.
By being people for others, doing more and going beyond and through their Faith in Christ, students at St Andrews College have the potential to excel in any aspect of their lives.
St Andrews College is a Catholic co-educational secondary school committed to a personalised, relevant and meaningful learning experience for every student. With a strong record of academic, sporting and cultural achievement, students are presented with a range of learning options tailored to their abilities and needs. Our focus is developing the whole person through our SPIRE Framework.
St Andrews College is about creating dynamic learning environments that challenge and nurture students to be companions for each other and people of compassion, confidence, competence, creativity, conscience and with the conviction of faith to transform our world.
Principal, Dr Stephen Kennaugh.
- The College’s Creative Arts Night (CAN) is one of the largest school. Music and Performance events in NSW.
- Large scale Business Simulation gives students an opportunity to put learning into action.
- Sporting opportunities for students to represent our school at representative sport.
- Religious Education/spiritual opportunities to promote compassion and social conscience.
- Ongoing continuous improvements to College grounds and learning spaces.
- Strong focus on positive Education using the SPIRE Framework .
More from the school
St Andrews College is about creating dynamic learning environments that challenge and nurture students to be companions for each other and people of compassion, confidence, competence, creativity, conscience and with […]
- Contemporary learning spaces with flexible furniture
- Upgraded Creative Arts spaces, including music rooms, art rooms, hall of fame with red carpet
- Modern TAS machinery with universal laser cutters, Makerbot 3D printers, Arduino Thinker Shield Coding Platforms, Lego Mindstorms for Robotics, MultiMedia IMAC room
- New Learning Centre with outdoor Learning Space
- Commercial kitchens for Hospitality and Food Tech
- Fully renovated and commercial grade Gym with new equipment
- Multi-purpose courts for volleyball, basketball, futsal and soccer on both campuses
- Pro Cushion outdoor basketball court, Tennis and Volleyball courts
- Covered Synthetic grass areas
- Air Conditioned Halls on both campuses
- Electronic security gates
- Renovated change rooms and student bathrooms
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au