At Salesian, we equip students with the skills they need to thrive as resilient learners. Our contemporary Learning Matrix curriculum approach aims to develop communication, collaboration and criticalthinking skills. Teachers […]
51 Non Teaching
$7,130 (Year 7)
$7,960 (Year 12)
Chinese (Yr 7-11) & Italian (Yr 7-12)
About our school
Established in 1957, Salesian College Chadstone is a Years 7 to 12 Catholic boys’ school for over 1,000 students. With two campuses located on either side of the Monash Freeway, we’re located on 25 acres in the heart of Chadstone. A Salesian education is a journey that draws its inspiration from the spirituality and educational principles of our founder, St John Bosco. We welcome all boys and their families, celebrate diversity and promote relationships built on mutual respect. All in our community are treated as valued partners in laying the foundation for lifelong learning.
The education journey at Salesian College offers a host of academic, spiritual, social, cultural and sporting opportunities. We cater for students across the entire ability range, providing enrichment opportunities for academically gifted students as well as comprehensive learning support programs and applied pathway options (VCAL). Pastoral care is at the heart of all that we do at Salesian College, and we can be proud of our excellent record in supporting and nurturing students whilst they achieve the best they can through their secondary education.
- A Years 7 – 12 Catholic boys’ school with over 1,000 students.
- A dedicated Year 9 Mannix Campus.
- Located on 25 acres in Chadstone.
- Learning Support Program values all abilities.
- Sports Academy Program for talented athletes.
- Biretta Enrichment Program for academically talented students.
- Becchi Year 7 Program for secondary school transition.
- Diverse school community includes over 80 nationalities.
- College values are Integrity, Respect, Belonging, Joy, Dynanism.
- Oratory Program develops holistic spiritual, emotional and social skills.
More from the school
Resilience and commitment to learning has been a key focus as students and staff readjusted to face-to-face learning, uninterrupted. But it has been Salesian’s integrity and creative learning approaches that […]
- Located on 25 acres
- Newly refurbished Student Services Centre
- Three ovals
- Mannix Year 9 Campus
- RUA Resource Centre
- State-of-the-art Science Labs
- Year 7 Project Based Learning space
- Basketball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Naylon Arts Wing
- Technology Workshops
- Food Technology kitchens
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
University enrolled: 67%
TAFE/VET enrolled 18%