At Mount St Benedict College, we bring together the science of Positive Psychology and best teaching practice to encourage our students to flourish (optimal wellbeing) at school. Positive Education highlights […]
$14,836 (Year 7)
$14,836 (Year 12)
German & Japanese
About our school
Mount St Benedict College was founded by the Sisters of the Good Samaritan in the Order of St Benedict in 1966 and celebrates fifty seven years of educating young women. The College belongs to the community of ten schools across Australia called Good Samaritan Education (GSE). Established in 2011 by the Sisters of the Good Samaritan, the mission of Good Samaritan Education is to sustain and nurture our Catholic schools as Good Samaritan Benedictine communities of learning.
The core values of the College are Pax, Hospitality and Stewardship, and the promotion of holistic education in the spirit of Benedictine and Good Samaritan tradition.
The College’s Learning Framework addresses the faith and spirituality needs of students, their wellbeing priorities and their learning needs for the future.
Learning experiences at Mount St Benedict College are developed in response to the diverse needs of our students leading to a wide range of opportunities that meet the needs of individual students.
‘Bennies’ girls are able to develop their talents and become articulate, confident and compassionate young women, equipped to transform our world.
- 57 years of education for girls.
- College Learning Framework to equip young women to transform the future.
- Focus on girls’ wellbeing.
- Commitment to spirituality and social justice.
- Bespoke Innovation Programs: MYBennies – Year 7 Integrated Course, The REAL Program – Years 9 and 10.
- Leading Residential Education Program.
- Diverse Cocurricular Program.
- Vibrant community of parents and ex-students.
- Comprehensive Orientation and Transition Program.
- Convenient transport options including the Bennies Private Bus Services.
More from the school
The pandemic years highlighted the need, more than ever, to prepare students with life skills such as grit, optimism, resilience and a growth mindset. At Mount St Benedict College, we […]
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au