Emerging from very challenging global times, a key educational interest for parents is to know about how MLMC is building resilient students by preparing them to be strong, confident and […]
63 Non Teaching
$6,960 (Year 7)
$6,960 (Year 12)
Italian and Japanese
About our school
Founded in 1896, Mount Lilydale Mercy College (MLMC) is a leading Catholic school in Melbourne’s outer east that is grounded in the Mercy tradition of faith, justice and service. Students enjoy a progressive, faith-based education across VCE, VCAL and VET with every student having the opportunity to gain the skills needed to be their best and give their best in life. At MLMC every student can experience success at learning and develop the confidence to thrive. We take pride in innovating every aspect of education — from flexible curricula to the latest learning technologies and spaces. Through this strong learning culture, we offer our students creative, flexible and meaningful opportunities to better learn and to be of service to the other.
Meeting the complex needs of today’s students — who will be graduating, living and working in the 2020s and beyond — is both a privilege and a challenge. It is what drives us and I feel honoured to lead Mount Lilydale Mercy College.
Our task is to develop the innate talents in every child who enters the College and to ensure our students leave us with the resilience and confidence to fulfil their potential. We want MLMC graduates to live their best lives, to reach out to others and have the ambition to make the world a better place.
We warmly welcome each child into our community, where they will gain the skills, courage and confidence to be their best and give their best, throughout their lives. It is important for every child to be surrounded by examples of success so that they, too, can say “I came from Mount Lilydale Mercy College and I, too, can succeed and I, too, can serve”.
In the spirit of Catherine McAuley, God bless.
Philip Morison, Principal
- Mercy Values – Compassion, Justice, Respect, Courage, Service and Hospitality
- Pastoral Care to support the whole person
- McAuley Campus for Years 7 to 9 and Barak Campus for Years 10 to 12
- Years 7 –10 Literacy and Numeracy Intervention programs
- Extensive academic and pastoral tracking with programs like yearly PAT Testing, studiosity and Pulse
- Careers Pathways Portal
- Winemaking and extensive agriculture programs
- Learning Enhancement and Acceleration Program (LEAP)
- A substantial range of co-curricular activities to choose from including the Young Farmers Club, Art Academy, debating and Chess teams, Dance, performance, bands, choirs, Tournament of the Minds, and College Musical.
- EISM sports
More from the school
At MLMC, we pride ourselves on being adaptive and responsive. In our College’s 125 years we have faced many challenges. We have learnt to embrace change as a community with […]
- Arts Centre/Visual Arts Centre
- Food & Hospitality Centre
- Design & Technology Centre
- Drama & Dance Rooms x 2
- Counselling Rooms x 4
- Library Resource Centre x 2
- Basketball Courts (Indoor) x 3
- Basketball Courts (Outdoor) x 5
- Performing Arts Centre
- Assembly Hall/Gymnasium
- Multi-purpose Courts x 3
- Youth Ministry Lounge
- Weights/Circuit Room
- Soccer Pitches x 2
- Cricket Nets x 3
- Aerobics Room
- Gymnasiums x 2
- Memorial Chapel
- Tennis Court
- Music Centres x 2
- Canteens x 2
- Careers Centre
- VCAL Centre
- Lecture Theatre
- Science Centre
- Science Labs x 7
- IT Labs x 10
- Halls x 2
- Ovals x 5
This table above shows the average student results at this school for the year 2019.
Naplan data is sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
University enrolled: 55%
TAFE/VET enrolled 25%