Marian seeks to be at the forefront of educational transformation by placing students at the centre of a highly personalised approach to learning. We recognise that our students will live […]
30 Non Teaching
About our school
At Marian, our mission is to challenge all learners to achieve personal excellence by providing a balance of opportunities across all areas of College life, supported by our Catholic values and traditions.
Our priority is to provide an inclusive community where students have the right to be safe, valued and challenged. This is achieved through our wellbeing framework that extends upon our College motto to ‘Walk with Christ’ providing a strong sense of community through our vertical house system and contemporary wellbeing programs. This challenges students to exhibit the core values of respect, responsibility, personal best and service of others in everything they do.
Our teaching and learning approach is personalised aiming to inspire life-long learning in a highly active, collaborative and applied learning environment. Students access contemporary technology-rich spaces and purpose-built facilities as we offer a comprehensive curriculum that extends and challenges every learner whilst being respectful of diverse student needs, ensuring each student reaches their full potential.
Our students achieve high levels of academic, sporting and personal success through engagement in a diverse co-curricular program that enriches student self-efficacy through comprehensive sporting opportunities, vibrant creative and performing arts programs and experiential learning in Agriculture and STEM.
- Accelerated and early commencement in Mathematics, Science, Religion and VET.
- Highly regarded CAPA spaces with music ensembles and dance troupes.
- Annual performance opportunities including MCCAF and Winterfest.
- Agricultural Excellence – celebrating many accolades within local shows.
- Integrated student leadership model and Leadership Programs.
- Specialist STEM Hub including 3D printing, laser cutting and robotics.
- Mary’s Cafe – Facilitated by our Hospitality students.
- Immersion trip to Alice Springs.
- Faith in Action including St Vincent De Paul and Catechists.
- Pathways program developing work capabilities and local partnerships.
More from the school
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au