Students develop a sense of respect and compassion for others and learn to act with a sense of purpose and responsibility in alignment with our Benedictine values which underpin Lourdes […]
72 Non Teaching
Visit our website (Year 7)
Visit our website (Year 12)
About our school
At Lourdes Hill College, each student is nurtured to become a global star who champions achievement and grows as a leader in the community. With technology bringing education, classroom design and learning to new heights, Lourdes Hill’s cutting-edge approach combines the Good Samaritan ideal of balance, citizenship and hope for the future.
The College takes pride in its academic success. Students are regularly in Queensland’s top performing Year 12 students for academic achievement. And, while most students follow the ATAR pathway, the College provides a wide range of opportunities for students to engage in Vocational Education and Training (VET) to complement their learning, enabling students to follow their passions. As well the successful VET program, Lourdes Hill College is the Recognised Training Organisation (RTO) for the Diploma of Business.
Learning continues beyond the classroom. Our co-curricular and extra- curricular programs inspire our students to learn new skills, develop their leadership abilities and provide service to the College and the community.
We offer an extensive range of Co-curricular activities which provide valuable and engaging experiences for our students. These include Debating, AFL, Netball, Rowing, Dance and Robotics and the opportunity to work alongside Eat Up Australia, Rosies and the Wesley Mission.
- Nurtures an inclusive and contemporary Catholic Learning community
- Inspires young women to create a better world
- Educates and empowers students to embrace a love of life and learning
- Provides Middle and Senior School Student leadership opportunities
- Wellbeing program designed to align with students’ specific stages of development
- Academic Mentoring program pairing students with mentors
- Inclusive Mirragin program for our First Nations students
- Strong alliances with our stakeholder groups
- Co-curricular opportunities in Sport, Service and Culture
- Extensive range of service groups.
More from the school
At Lourdes Hill College, we educate our students with the aim to ignite curiosity and encourage every student to reach their full potential. An education at LHC is based on […]
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au