Our resilience is grounded in our faith and in our values. From the moment our youngest students are welcomed into the Kindergarten classroom, we foster in them the character strengths […]
French, Italian & Mandarin
About our school
A School with Spirit
Step through the front gates of Loreto Kirribilli, and you will encounter what is warmly referred to throughout our community as our school ‘spirit’.
Intangible, indefinable, our school spirit is the reason our harbourside campus is vibrant, welcoming and full of life, and why every student develops a deep sense of belonging to a rich community of faith.
It is our spirit that imbues every learning opportunity, every feast day and extra-curricular activity.
Perhaps it is the very same spirit that over 400 years ago gave our foundress, Mary Ward, the courage and strength of faith to establish her schools for girls; girls who would come to be ‘seekers of truth and doers of justice.’
Our strength is driven by our values; verity, justice, sincerity, felicity and freedom of spirit.
We nurture these qualities in our students to assist them to become women of purpose, with a profound sense of their own worth and an enduring sense of responsibility to others.
Culture of Excellence
At our heart is a culture of growth and excellence, where every student has the opportunity to flourish, not only in the classroom, but also on stage, on the sporting field, in positions of leadership and advocacy, and in the pursuit of social justice.
- NEW Spiritus centre for innovation
- Laudato Si’ inspired Environmental Sustainability Framework
- Loreto Kirribilli Learning Lens
- Loreto Academic Mentoring Program (L.A.M.P.) K-12
- Social justice and student advocacy initiatives
- Circle Class ‘family’ for continuity of care through Years 7-12
- ‘Something more’ – extensive choice of extra-curricular opportunities
- Award-winning LK Connect Mentoring & Networking Program
- Established on Carabella Street 1908
- Iconic Chapel
- Junior School Campus
- 3 playgrounds and secret garden for Junior School students
- Senior School Campus
- State of the Art Science Facility
- Innovation Centre (planned for 2022)
- Tennis Courts
- Centenary Hall
- Philomena Heaton Library
- Performing Arts Centre
- Close proximity to public transport links
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au