Each student at De La Salle College is known and supported through a specialised Wellbeing Team which ensures student engagement. Additionally, the College’s sophisticated online learning management system and digital […]
55 Non Teaching
$13,145 (Year 7)
$13,245 (Year 12)
About our school
De La Salle College educates over 1,000 students across three campuses – Tiverton, Holy Eucharist and Kinnoull.
Each campus is designed for every stage of your son’s development. We have an open enrolment policy and provide a contemporary learning community that encourages and supports personal excellence.
Founded in 1912, De La Salle College provides a Catholic education in the Lasallian tradition for students from Year 5 to Year 12. A non-zoned Catholic boys’ school, De La Salle College welcomes students across the Melbourne metropolitan area. Our students learn in a community of faith and growth, founded on a culture of social justice.
Our holistic learning environment and specialised programs ensure De La Salle students are challenged and supported throughout their school years.
Our Year 11 and 12 VCE students can choose scored, unscored or vocational learning pathways.
Our extensive range of co-curricular opportunities and wellbeing support program complements classroom learning. We cater for students interested in music and performing arts with performance opportunities and private tuition available. We offer a variety of sports choices for students at a school level as well as ACC teams, state level competitions and High Performance Sports Teams.
Be Your Best at De La Salle.
De La Salle students are terrific young men of empathy and character, with a strong moral compass and keen sense of social justice. Our Catholic, Lasallian values prepare students to grow and contribute to society whilst opportunities in sport, music, drama and academics complement the wonderful learning environment.
With a strategic blend of tradition and innovation, De La Salle provides a broad education designed to equip our young men with the skills and mindset required to flourish in the 21st century.
De La Salle is driving positive change and innovation. Find out more by booking a College Tour.
- We are a fully inclusive school with pathways for all
- Strong focus on sports, music and performing arts
- Tailored wellbeing program, year level appropriate
- Well-resourced, innovative STEM programs and purpose built space
- Learning extension programs for high achievers
- Dedicated learning support with expert, caring staff
- Faith, values, social justice and community contribution programs
- Focus on developing quality, respectful and compassionate young men
- Expansive co-curricular program to suit all interests
- Multiple public transport options to the school gate
More from the school
Our dynamic curriculum, extensive co-curricular program and overarching culture of challenge and achievement, faith and service develop our students into capable, well-rounded and respectful young men. The climate at De […]
- Three campuses (Tiverton, Holy Eucharist and Kinnoull)
- Specialised spaces for design and technology, drama, media, music, photography, science, studio art, systems engineering and visual communication and design
- STEM laboratories
- Vocational Learning areas for students studying trades such as building and construction
- Performing Arts Centre
- Kinnoull Oval
- Four outdoor basketball courts
- Two libraries
- Multi-purpose astroturf areas
- Two canteens
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au