77 Non Teaching
$5972 (Year 7)
$6630 (Year 12)
$1397 - 2611 (Primary)
Italian and Japanese
About our school
Ursula Frayne Catholic College is a dual campus co-educational Catholic day college with students from Kindergarten to Year 12. The College operates four sub-schools: Preparatory School (Kindergarten to Year 2), Junior School (Year 3 to Year 6), Middle School (Year 7 to Year 9) and Senior School (Year 10 to Year 12).
Recent educational research recommends this level of grouping because it enables the College to better target its programs to meet the developmental needs of the students. The College aims to develop students from within, enabling them to become fully integrated human beings. Programs are directed to the growth of the whole person: spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially and emotionally. While all aspects of human development are important, the emphasis changes as students move from Kindergarten to Year 12.
Orientation programs, camps and retreats, discos and socials, vertical integration of classes, sports carnivals, arts programs, leadership and community service programs all help to provide a seamless education as students progress through the sub-schools.
- All students are recognised as gifted and talent!
- We are a high performing team of staff who maintain high standards.
- Frayne is an extension of family. Relationships are at the heart of everything we do.
- Student diversity is celebrated.
- Parents are actively engaged in the life of the community. We love parent involvement.
- Affordable fees for an extraordinary education.
- We are authentically Catholic. Our actions tell our Mercy story.
- Our students set the bar. Respectful and hardworking boys and girls, young men and women.
- Our students own the school. We listen and learn as we respond to the voice of our students.
- We offer a safe environment for all students to thrive.
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au