35 Non Teaching
$4,800 (Year 7)
$5,600 (Year 12)
About our school
At Thomas More College we have developed a proud tradition and strong reputation, educating our students to become confident, intelligent and compassionate young people, capable of making a valuable contribution to their world.
We strive to provide a quality education that draws faith, culture and life into harmony. We give students access to exceptional learning opportunities within a caring, compassionate and highly supportive Christian environment, helping them develop their knowledge and skills, along with a strong sense of compassion and justice, encouraging them to make a positive difference to the world.
A distinctive feature of the College is the sense of ‘belonging’ that is strengthened by high expectations and the never-ending support that exists within Thomas More. As an entity with such a variety of people and talents, TMC is truly an inclusive and welcoming community that has a “place for everybody”. Our Inclusive Education Team supports the academic and social development of students with a disability, ensuring that all students at TMC are given opportunities to achieve their full potential. Our students are at the heart of everything we do at Thomas More College and to be part of the TMC family is truly a gift for life.
At Thomas More College, our appeal as a school rests in our strong sense of community, the values we celebrate, our commitment to realising the potential of young men and women, and in providing a balanced education that addresses the academic, social, emotional, physical and spiritual aspects of our students’ lives.
We welcome you to visit us at Thomas More College on one of our many Principal Tour’s throughout the year so you can see for yourself why TMC has become known as a place of quality education in Adelaide’s north.
- A modern senior centre constructed in 2020 with collaborative work spaces and smaller breakout learning areas.
- Design Technology Workshops, including woodwork, metalwork, plastics, jewellery and graphics.
- Three Visual Art, open space general studio art areas, sculpture area and photography/film studio.
- Performing Art area with Drama space, Music Suite, Music Technology studio with Practise rooms for classes and Private Instrumental Tuition.
- A Home Economics Suite with fully equipped kitchens, including an industrial kitchen suitable for Hospitality classes, and a Fabric Technology Centre including embroidery machines, overlockers and modern sewing machines with computer enhancement facility.
- A Research and Innovation Hub providing access to library and research facilities.
- Modern Science Laboratories with specialist Physics, Biology and Chemistry laboratories.
- Sporting facilities including gymnasium, football oval, soccer oval, cricket pitch and tennis courts.
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au