21 Non Teaching
TBA (Year 7)
TBA (Year 12)
Bursaries and academic, congregational and indigenous scholarships available on application (Secondary)
English, Mandarin, Japanese
About our school
Over many years now, St. Paul’s International College has built a reputation for academic excellence in an international environment. Our record in this regard is one of which we are very proud.
However, while we encourage and support academic success, we are also very conscious of our responsibility to foster the spiritual, social and emotional growth of the young people in our care. They are our future and upon their creativity, critical thinking and leadership will depend the prosperity of the nation and the well-being of the world.
More than any previous generation they will be required to operate in a global environment, communicating across cultures as partners in a truly internationalised world. Increasingly, it is becoming clear that internationalism in education is no longer an optional extra; it is a necessity.
At St. Paul’s, we aim to equip our students with the skills to meet the many and varied challenges and opportunities that lie ahead. Our students are drawn from a broad range of ethnic and cultural backgrounds. Here, they are able to gain a clearer understanding of and respect for difference while celebrating and strengthening the values that we all share — goodness, truth, love — in an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect. In so doing, they widen their intellectual horizons and build an awareness of their individual and collective responsibilities as global citizens.
May God’s love fill your life, protect you always and lead you towards true happiness.
Sr Angelina Fong
|The College is an inclusive, global school. We really enjoy it and appreciate mixing with international students, learning other languages and Catholic values with the Sisters.
As school captains, we are focusing on sustainability and social justice. We are formulating initiatives on banning plastic waste. It’s important to be role models for younger students and to lead the way in change for future generations.
We are also focusing on social disadvantage by fund raising for St Vincent de Paul. Too many people do not enjoy warm and safe housing. We look forward to seeing what we can achieve this year.
- International environment with students from the local area and from countries around the world
- Device free campus – no mobile phones during school hours
- Focus on inclusion and advanced technical innovation especially with regard to STEM and Robotics.
- Student focused lessons taught by expert, dedicated teachers in small classes
- Small school environment with a family atmosphere where everyone knows each other and no one becomes lost
- Across year groups activities facilitating friendships and cooperation
- Focus on Asian languages including Chinese and Japanese
- Dedicated arts centre separate to the main teaching block
- Sisters of St Paul de Chartres living and teaching at the College
- Senior school leadership program with school captains, vice captains and prefects
- 17 hectares of gardens and playing fields
- Basketball courts, tennis courts, soccer field, outdoor gym, table tennis, badminton areas
- Computer labs and library
- Robotics rooms and 3D printer
- College chapel for masses and liturgies
- Modern classrooms fully air conditioned equipped with smartboards, data projector and computer
- Dedicated science labs
- Morning tea provided free of charge every day
- Hot lunches available in dining room for a small fee
- Separate boarding facilities for boys and girls with air conditioned individual rooms
- Clinic rooms
- Wifi available throughout the campus including boarding houses
Every day is open day at the College. Contact the College for an individual school tour or a trial day for your child. Email email@example.com or call 02 4868 2211 to make a booking.
This table above shows the average student results at this school for the year 2019.
Naplan data is sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au