90 Senior School Teachers, 28 Junior School Teachers Teaching
79 Non Teaching
Tuition Only; $9,643 (including laptop levy) (Year 7)
Tuition Only; $10,723 (including laptop levy) (Year 12)
K-2 Fees; $3,400 and Years 3-6; $3,930 (Primary)
Italian in the Secondary Campus, Spanish in the Junior School
About our school
St Gregory’s College is one of thirteen Marist schools across Australia, governed by Marist Schools Australia Limited. Marist schools across Australia share the Marist charism inspired by St Marcellin Champagnat who founded the order of the Marist Brothers. Teachers and students within Marist Schools across Australia, are brought together through educational conferences, retreats and sporting competitions.
Over two hundred years ago, the founder of the Marist Brothers set that as his core work – in his words, “to produce good Christians and good citizens.” St Gregory’s College was founded with this phrase in mind in 1926 by the Marist Brothers. This remains the goal we set ourselves at the College, a Catholic school for boys from Years 7 to 12, with co-education in our Junior School from Kindergarten to Year 6. By knowing our students well, both in and out of the classroom, an environment is provided where positive relationships are built and the students, not just the content, are taught.
We are proud of our students’ successes. However, we are interested in much more than worldly success and activities. A Marist education provides young people with a spiritual compass for life. Here, we also strive to form hearts, so they will know how to seek God, and know how to work in the service of others. The young people who are enrolled here with us share a journey, based on Catholic values, in the traditions of Marcellin Champagnat. This journey, very importantly, is shared with the family. At St Gregory’s, we seek to include family whenever and wherever we can, as a mutually respectful relationship is critical in a young person’s ultimate success – however that looks for each individual.
St Gregory’s College was established in 1926 by the Marist Brothers as an Agricultural College for boys in secondary education. From such humbled beginnings, St Greg’s is now a Kindergarten to Year 12 comprehensive college, with almost 400 students in the co-ed Junior School and 1000 boys in the Senior School. St Gregory’s provides a holistic education, running the IB Program, PYP, in the Junior school and over 40 elective classes, traditional and VET related, to ensure all learners needs are catered for and provides success for all. Our facilities are the envy of other schools and our co-curricular program is wide and varied. For more details go to www.stgregs.nsw.edu.au
- The only boys only secondary education in Macarthur; day and boarding
- The Junior School is an IB school and offers the Primary Years Programme (PYP) from K-6
- Vast range of co-curricular activities; including a College Sheep and Cattle Show team
- Set on 300 glorious acres, with a working farm.
- Modern sporting and learning facilities.
- High academic standards.
- Vocational Education Training (VET) and School Based Apprenticeships (SBAT) programs
- Years 7-12 students can represent St Gregory’s in sport on Saturday’s.
- St Gregory’s has wonderful community engagement events throughout the year to enable parents to connect with their child’s learning.
- We engage in several teaching and learning practices that build the intellectual agility of the young men of the College. We work in a framework that embraces the best of traditional instruction and contemporary teaching which is strongly evidence-based.
The range of sporting facilities at the College is extensive and includes:
• Playing fields for Cricket, Football, Soccer and Athletics
• An Olympic sized swimming pool
• A cross country course
• Four flood-lit tennis courts
• Four outdoor basketball courts
• Two indoor basketball courts
• Futsal courts
• Volleyball court
• A multi-purpose hall
• A fitness centre
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au