Reimagining education as we emerge from a global pandemic requires us to listen to the unique needs of our community. After two years of remote learning, students, staff and families […]
About our school
At St Francis Catholic College, we equip students with the skills and disposition that allow them to flourish and make a meaningful contribution to our local and global society. We develop in our students a desire to be models of Christ, called to place their faith into action. They are encouraged to participate in outreach through our broad program of social justice activities. While respecting individual differences, we challenge each other to use our talents to benefit all in our community. We develop in students an appreciation for quality education and teach each to embrace inclusion.
The College’s comprehensive co-curricular program encourages involvement, leadership, community spirit, physical engagement, artistic endeavour and teamwork. Our programs affirm students,
acknowledge their gifts and talents and cater to the diverse ways in which they learn – whether in the sporting arena, creative arts or through science and technology.
We also offer flexible learning options
that provide all students with successful pathways into post-secondary education.Our House system develops a strong sense of belonging among students as they progress from Year 7 to 12 with learning mentors and develop bonds with students from all year levels.
- Formerly Catholic Regional College Melton
- Cobblebank Campus opened in 2023 with 150 Year 7 students.
- Facilities include 800+ seat stadium and 250-seat performing arts centre
- New STEAM facilities at our Melton West and Cobblebank campuses.
- Wellbeing focus on inclusion and belonging
- Member of the SACCSS
- Bi-annual theatre productions and instrumental music lessons available
- Western Edge Cluster school provides various VET options
- Cultural immersions to Italy and Cape York
More from the school
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au