35 Non Teaching
$9,060 (Year 7)
$9,460 (Year 12)
Italian and Chinese
About our school
Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College (OLSH) is an independent Catholic secondary school for girls, administered by the Daughters of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart.
The College is built on a tradition of inspiring excellence in girls’ education and nurturing a deep connection to each other.
This connection has at its foundation a commitment to growth as human beings who recognise and live compassion, who strive to give of our best in all that we undertake and who are captured by the call to reach out to others from our hearts.
We are inspired by the vision of Jules Chevalier (msc), who knew God’s Heart loved without limits. In this same spirit we are called to live out our motto Regnet Christus – May Christ Reign…to be on earth the Heart of Christ.
Education in the OLSH tradition encourages students to be part of authentic learning of the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical, and social development of the whole person. Our learning environment supports and values the contribution of all, and creates a space where students take supported risks with their learning.
Our Pastoral Care Programs focus on social and emotional growth and development, reflecting the College’s four pillars.
We provide a dynamic learning environment that offers opportunity for academic growth across a broad range of subjects and fosters critical thinking and a curiosity for learning. We encourage our students to pursue an education that reflects their passion and talents, and to take every opportunity presented to them in the classroom, in co-curricular and outreach activities and as leaders representing their peers across all aspects of life at the College.
We are committed to developing young women of heart who will lead and serve others and make a positive contribution to the community.
- Unique Year 9 four-week residential program in Bowral NSW
- Vertical house structure to celebrate, encourage, support and care for each individual to achieve their personal best
- VCE pathways including VCE and VCE Vocational Major
- Student Wellbeing focus through curriculum-based programs and a well-resourced Wellbeing team
- A strong Student Leadership program where students create and lead activities
- Opportunities for Performing Arts experience including dance, drama and music productions, backstage and technical crew
- Eighteen team and individual sports, participating in inter- and intra-school competitions
- Social justice and outreach program, and immersion opportunities
- Learning diversity support and learning enrichment opportunities
- We are a FIRE Carrier school, committed to reconciliation and healing
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
University enrolled: 70%