From its earliest beginnings, OLMC has been championing the education of women, fostering girls to become courageous advocates with limitless possibilities. All aspects of a Mercy education work together to […]
$12,730 (Year 7)
$14,730 (Year 12)
French & Spanish
About our school
Our Lady of Mercy College Parramatta is a leading Catholic independent girls’ school founded on the Mercy Charism. Since 1889, OLMC Parramatta has been committed to excellence in education, respect for the dignity of each individual and the development of a strong sense of justice and social responsibility.
Our vision is to provide a contemporary Mercy Education that empowers young women to lead with courage and act justly, making a difference in whatever sphere of life they choose to move, in the spirit of Venerable Catherine McAuley. We are committed to enabling every student to grow by developing her unique gifts and talents.
As one of the oldest Catholic girls’ schools in NSW, we are experts in educating girls in a safe and happy environment, supporting the academic wellbeing of each of our students. Our renowned success comes from our staff who have a deep understanding of how to meet developmental needs in adolescent girls, enabling our students to grow, learn and strive for excellence.
- One of the oldest independent Catholic girls’ schools in NSW.
- Built on the site of the first convent in Australia – St Mary’s Convent.
- Founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1889. For 115 years, the leadership of the College was in the hands of seven successive Sisters of Mercy.
- Located in the heart of Parramatta.
- Vertical House Pastoral System.
- Year 7 Transition Program consisting of team building, communication and collaboration
- Extensive Master Plan
- Strong commitment to social justice
- Extensive Cocurricular Program.
- History of excelling in Public Speaking and Debating.
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au