At Mercy Regional College, we work to help all students develop skills and knowledge to reach their potential and prepare them for the ever-changing world we live in. Adaptability, creativity […]
27 Non Teaching
$3375 (Year 7)
$3130 (Year 12)
About our school
Mercy Regional College is a leading Catholic co-educational secondary school that serves a large community of students and parents across South West regional Victoria.
At Mercy, we strive to create the environment for every individual student to flourish and thrive – academically, socially, spiritually, emotionally and physically. The curriculum is designed to meet the individual learning needs of all students through a broad range of opportunities, extracurricular offerings, academic and vocational pathways.
Our two Campuses offer the most contemporary teaching facilities for a unique and inspiring learning experience. The dedicated Junior Campus for Years 7 and 8 provides a unique environment for a smooth and inclusive transition for our youngest students to the secondary school experience.
The greatest asset of Mercy Regional College is its professional, passionate and innovative teaching staff. Our teachers are committed to personalised learning, constantly adapting teaching pedagogy and resources to support each student in their class.
Our school motto is “Learning to Care, Caring to Learn.” Care is at the heart of our Mercy Regional College community. Care for oneself and care for others are things we strive for our young people to understand and have opportunities to both experience and practice.
The inherent leadership potential of all students is developed through our social and ecological justice emphasis. All students are actively involved in supporting our local community and those in need through the Christian Outreach and Social Justice programs as well as volunteering and fundraising initiatives.
More from the school
The Mercy Regional College community acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land on which we educate our students. We honour and pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging. […]
- Dedicated Senior School and Middle School buildings
- A dedicated Junior campus in a rural setting
- Four Science Laboratories
- Two Food Technology rooms and a fully equipped and functioning Commercial Kitchen
- A dedicated STEAM facility at Junior campus
- Modern Learning Resource centres at both campuses
- Creative and innovative Art, Design and Technology spaces
- New breakout spaces to aid independent and collaborative student activities
- Two Indoors Multi-Purpose Areas
- Year 12 Common Room
- A Stadium that can be transformed into an assembly space at Senior campus
- Six Multi-purpose Sports Courts
- Sports Ovals at both campuses
This table above shows the average student results at this school for the year 2019.
Naplan data is sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
University enrolled: 29%
TAFE/VET enrolled 32%