21 Non Teaching
Approx $8,600 (Year 7)
Approx $9,100 (Year 12)
Italian and Spanish
About our school
Mary MacKillop College is an outstanding Year 7-12 girls’ school located in Kensington, where students develop compassion and the courage to lead. Our girls are encouraged to design their own pathway to success and given opportunities to shine academically, spiritually and socially. Elevated by the connection and commitment at the heart of the College, every MacKillop girl receives a strong academic education, learns the value of personal excellence and is equipped to face the future with confidence.
- Volleyball is our students’ favourite summer sport.
- Netball is our students’ favourite winter sport.
- Our after school Cooking Club is very popular with all year levels.
- We love the Mary MacKillop story.
- Our girls are supported by our extensive Pastoral Care Program.
- We have camps in Year 7, 8 and 9.
- We hope to visit Canberra in 2023.
- Most of our graduates go to university.
- During Futures Week, we have a focus on careers.
- Once a MacKillop girl, always a MacKillop girl. Old scholars often return to the College to give back in the way of coaching and mentoring.
- Art Rooms
- Digital Technology Hub
- Home Economics Centre
- Multi Sports Courts
- Sister Catherine Clark Library and Resource Centre
- Sister Colleen Roberts Music Centre and Courtyard
- Sister Irene McCormack Study
- Sister Margaret Hehir Lounge
- Sister Margaret Lamb Gymnasium and Multi-Function Centre
- Sister Mary Mercer Learning Studios
- Soccer Pitch
This table above shows the average student results at this school for the year 2019.
Naplan data is sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au