Positive Education is the philosophy that underpins all that we do at Kincoppal-Rose Bay School through our Academic Care program. Martin Seligman’s work in Positive Psychology has evolved over the […]
$46,968 (Year 7)
$46,968 (Year 12)
French, Italian, Mandarin & Japanese
About our school
Kincoppal-Rose Bay is a leading Catholic independent school and part of the international network of Sacred Heart Schools.
We are located in Rose Bay in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, against the stunning backdrop of Sydney Harbour. Our school caters for boys (ELC- 6) and girls day (ELC-12) and boarding (Years 7-12).
We use education to help each individual discover their purpose while cultivating their talents and passions. Importantly, we foster a commitment to service as global citizens of the world.
Our academic and co-curricular programs promote global awareness and social responsibility, with students encouraged to become alert to the world beyond their own lives and to act where the need exists.
KRB is a school with a strong spirit and an even stronger heart that remains committed to developing young men and women of integrity and compassion, who are equipped with a lifelong love of learning.
Our focus is on the positive education of the whole student – educating both the Heart and the Mind as the School’s motto ‘Cor Unum’ suggests.
We encourage our students to pursue their personal strengths, passions and talents; become independent, lifelong learners; develop empathy with others; and feel secure in their world with the belief that they have the capacity to transform it.
- A part of a global network of 150+ schools in 41 countries.
- Coeducational Junior School to support positive relationships.
- Personalised academic and wellbeing model.
- Diverse boarding community – international, regional and rural students.
- Five unique Sacred Heart Goals
- Graduate with an International Passport to the Sacred Heart Network.
- Private access to the foreshore beach.
- Extensive bushland with environmental and sustainability programs.
- Indoor multipurpose auditorium to support many cocurricular activities.
More from the school
After the year of 2020, we have all learnt the importance of adaptability and embracing change. Last year, Kincoppal-Rose Bay proved its commitment to incorporating technology through the immediate launch […]
This table above shows the average student results at this school for the year 2019.
Naplan data is sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au