$3000 (Year 7)
$5100 (Year 12)
About our school
Kildare College was opened in 1966 when the Brigidine Sisters accepted an invitation from the Archbishop of Adelaide, Bishop Matthew Beovich, to open a school for girls in the newly expanding North Eastern suburbs at that time.
The Brigidine Sisters, regarded as courageous, risk-takers, resilient, creative, innovative and brave laid the foundations for what was to become a thriving girls’ school. The College has a proud heritage and whilst contemporary in its thinking, continues to be committed to carrying out the traditional values of St Brigid and Nano Nagle.
Kildare challenges and inspires students with a broad and innovative curriculum that caters for individuals, supports talents and promotes academic excellence.
Today, Kildare College, under the governance of Kildare Education Ministries enjoys a reputation for being a hospitable, vibrant and diverse learning community that fosters independent, resilient and compassionate young women of great ‘Strength and Gentleness’.
We welcome you to Kildare College; an environment small enough for every student to be known and valued, yet big enough to bring out their very best.
We enjoy a reputation of being a hospitable, vibrant and diverse learning community and we are committed to challenging and inspiring your daughter with our broad and innovative curriculum that caters to her individuality, supports her talents and promotes academic excellence.
We encourage you to visit our website and invite you and your daughter to discover the Kildare difference.
- Kildare College is the most affordable Catholic School in Adelaide (The Advertiser, Feb 2022).
- In 2021, 91.3% of the grades for our SACE results were in the A and B grade bands (well above the Catholic Schools average of 78.3%)
- Over 60+ different subjects offered across Years 7-12.
- State of the art facilities and contemporary learning spaces.
- Well-resourced Wellbeing Team
- Extensive Student Leadership Opportunities
- Over 20+ Extra curricular activities. e.g. Art Club, Baking Club, Film Making Club, Debating Club etc.
- Year 7 Special Entry Dance Program
- Unique Year 9 RISE (Rights, Innovation, Sustainability and Engagement) Program
- LINKS to future pathways
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au