33 Non Teaching
$4,775 - Resource, Excursion and Elective fees are additional (Year 7)
$4,775 - Resource, Excursion and Elective fees are additional (Year 12)
About our school
At Kildare we offer a technology rich, pathway focused program for all students in partnership with Mount Erin Boarding on-site, emphasising a caring, focused experience for every student. There is nothing like face to face learning experiences for the best achievement outcomes.
As a College we want to know what you are passionate about as a learner and we want to tailor a pathway to prepare you for your future. Kildare has a well-earned reputation for strong academic achievement with an emphasis on each student’s personal best as their goal.
Individual achievement is of paramount importance. Our outstanding teachers enhance this with precise work on a range of student data informing the work teachers do in the classroom and the care provided in support of student wellbeing. Your child will be known and cared for and we will work in partnership with you.
With a rich sport and co-curricular program including a strong showcasing of the arts we are confident your interests will be well and truly supported.
At Kildare you will experience a compassionate future-focused learning community committed to individual excellence. Our motto is “Live the truth”.
Our motto is “Live the truth”. This signals to our community to live and actively reflect the Gospel truths. This responsibility belongs to everyone at Kildare Catholic College.
It is our privilege to help all to reach their potential in all areas, whilst respecting them individually. This is the ultimate truth of who they are, and they are entitled to fully live that truth.
Come to Kildare Catholic College, where you become the best version of your future self.
- The College works closely with Mount Erin Boarding, which is situation onsite.
- Onsite working Café where students studying VET – Hospitality practice their studies in a live environment.
- Five Great lesson each day in line with the Formative Learning Cycle.
- Kildare’s rich history in representative sport, within the Riverina.
- Outstanding co-curricular program including a strong showcasing of the arts.
- Enriched by our connection to our founder charisms of Nano Nagle and Edmund Rice.
- Dedicated Learning and Support team, assisting in providing tailored supported for all learning needs.
- Daily coaching sessions, designed to build collaboration & learning skills, also providing students with the opportunity to develop their own learning plan.
- Onsite Boarding School – Mount Erin Boarding.
- Onsite Gym and Outdoor Pool.
- Onsite facilities to accommodate for VET subjects such as Construction, Hospitality, Early Childhood Studies.
- Advanced facilities for Technology and Applied Studies.
- College Hall which can accommodate for over 1000 students from year 7-12.
- College Café and Canteen.
- Onsite College Uniform and Supplies Shop.
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au