99 Non Teaching
See Fees and Charges on College website (Primary)
See Fees and Charges on College website (Secondary)
Italian & Japanese
About our school
John XXIII College is an inclusive contemporary Catholic College where students grow to become people for others. Intellectual maturity, integrity and spiritual growth characterise the way our students look at the world. We prepare our graduates to be people of competence, conscience and compassion committed to God and the service of others.
At John XXIII College every student benefits from our deep commitment to the growth of the whole child. Our extensive co-curricular programs fire young imaginations and advance the development of every child.
Our College is a leading co-educational school in Mount Claremont. Our university inspired campus set on expansive grounds is home to students from Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12.
Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent. We are blessed with many excellent schooling options in the western suburbs of Perth.
There are two distinguishing cultural features of our College. First and foremost, we are a Catholic School. The core spirituality of the College is Ignatian, and we hope to bring each student to an awareness of God’s presence in all things.
Secondly, we are a co-educational College. As a Principal, I strongly believe that co-education provides a comfortable environment in which students learn and grow.
The formative years of childhood and adolescence are the right time to establish respectful, collaborative patterns of understanding and behaviour. One of the reasons our students are comfortable and successful in the tertiary sphere is because they are accustomed to co-education.
You are invited to take a personalised tour of the College; attend our Open Day or meet with me or another senior staff member.
Best wishes at this exciting time in your child’s life!
Robert Henderson, John XXIII College Principal
- John XXIII College is a leading co-educational Catholic school in Mount Claremont. Our university inspired campus set on expansive grounds is home to students from Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12.
- John XXIII College is an inclusive community that shares, celebrates, and serves with compassion.
- John XXIII College follows the Ignatian educational idea of ‘striving for the more’. Every student is challenged and supported to push for academic and personal excellence, so they can make an impact on society.
- Integrity, intellect and personal faith are the heartbeat of our contemporary College.
- John XXIII College is really committed to the growth of the whole child. We have a lot of Co-curricular programs designed to inspire young imaginations and accelerate their development.
- The College motto is ‘Seek Justice’. The justice we seek is the needs of everyone be met through correct relationships, good decisions and the responsible use of resources.
- We provide a caring and pastoral school community environment in which parents and staff support each other to nurture students’ development. We stimulate enjoyment in learning as well as developing respect, resilience and service.
- Co-education provides a comfortable environment where students can learn and grow. Gender is a core element of our identity and the formative years of childhood and adolescence are the right time to establish respectful, collaborative patterns of understanding and behaviour.
- The College has an excellent reputation for academic and co-curricular achievements and is committed to the pursuit of excellence. Our curriculum caters for every individual with a wide range of academic, vocational, sporting and cultural pursuits, ensuring every student can excel.
- John XXIII College was founded on the Ignatian values of the Loreto and Jesuit traditions, and we live those values every day.
- Loreto Performing Arts Centre
- St Louis Sports Centre
- Materials and Technology Centre
- Library Ignatian Centre
- Mary Ward Primary & Secondary
- Café and Commercial Kitchen
- Roncalli Hall
- Gonzaga Barry Lecture Theatre
- Thomas More Exhibition Centre
- Year 7 – Transition Area
- Junior Primary Oval
- Early Learning Centre
- Swimming Pool
This table above shows the average student results at this school for the year 2019.
Naplan data is sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au