As a Catholic school committed to promoting equity for all people, Corpus Christi College pledges to create an understanding and appreciation of Aboriginal peoples and their histories, cultures and spirituality. […]
56 Non Teaching
$8960 (Year 7)
$9606 (Year 12)
plus family fees (Secondary)
French, Indonesian & Italian
About our school
We are a Co-educational Catholic College focused on future-proofing our students, developing their skills to connect with others and challenging them to be curious and creative.
Our ongoing commitment to progressive new infrastructure projects ensures our students have access to state-of-the-art facilities and learning areas designed to enhance their educational experience.
As one of few co-educational Apple Distinguished schools in Western Australia, we are a pioneering force in secondary education. We have a superior IT-enabled learning environment and are committed to delivering a cutting-edge curriculum beyond the traditional classroom with a personalised learning experience for every student.
Corpus Christi College provides a well-rounded Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12 education. Students benefit from individualised learning experiences that cater for their spiritual, academic, physical and emotional wellbeing.
Guided by Catholic principles, the College puts the needs of the child at the very centre and provides an inclusive learning environment which fosters spiritual and personal growth. Students are equipped to be life-long learners, global citizens, technologically savvy and able to meet life’s current and future challenges.
With demand for places, we encourage families to apply well in advance of their entry year.
We look forward to welcoming you to our community.
- Catholic faith and Values
- Pastoral Care
- World-class Facilities
- Apple Distinguished School
- Learning Support
- Community Focus
- Clubs and extra-curriculars
- Arts Specialisation
- ATAR and VET Pathways
More from the school
Corpus Christi College continues to lead the way when it comes to equipping students with skills which will give them an edge in the workplaces and job markets of the […]
- Aquatic Centre opened in 2021 – a covered and heated 25 metre, eight-lane indoor lap and water polo pool and a separate 12 metre learn-to-swim pool
- A purpose-built theatre opened in 2019 – joint winner of the Master Builder’s Bankwest Excellence in Construction Award
- A revived Arts precinct with auditoriums and dance studios
- A new gymnasium and community centre opened in 2016
- A bright and welcoming library
- Flexible-use classrooms and communal areas
- A dedicated Year 7 centre
- Sporting fields and hardcourts
- Specialist classrooms for electives, and more!
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au