51 Non Teaching
See website (Secondary)
Italian & Indonesian
About our school
At Bunbury Catholic College, students create connections for life.
Our inclusive community celebrates diversity and encourages respect and care for others. With guidance and support from our dedicated staff, our students develop the courage, determination and confidence to embrace the future and discover their place in the world.
Our College was established in 1973 as one of the first Catholic co-educational high schools in Western Australia, with a heritage dating back to 1894 through the Sisters of Mercy and Marist Brothers.
Over the decades, we have established as a leading educator, offering a quality Catholic education for Years 7 to 12 in the heart of Western Australia’s Second City.
Every student has a place at Bunbury Catholic College. Our flexible learning pathways and broad curriculum embolden students to choose their future with purpose.
Families trust Bunbury Catholic College to provide a holistic education for their children in a safe environment, where academic rigor is combined with a focus on each student achieving their personal best in preparing for their life ahead.
In the Marist tradition, following the ‘way of Mary’, Bunbury Catholic College encourages a love of learning, service to others, a sense of family spirit and presence of mind to guide students on their lifelong journey.
A message from the Principal
At Bunbury Catholic College, we offer our students the opportunity to access a quality Catholic education from Year 7 thought to Year 12, in a coeducational environment where the focus is on meeting the needs of every student.
Our dedicated teaching and support staff share parents’ aspirations for their children, to achieve their full potential in an environment that is welcoming and safe.
Co-curricular and specialist programs are offered to students who wish to further develop their gifts and talents.
Our College is celebrating a special milestone in 2023 which is our 50th year as a leading educator in the South West region of Western Australia.
Every student has a place at Bunbury Catholic College and we welcome all new families, as they become part of our wonderful College community.
- BCC celebrates 50 years as a quality Catholic education provider in 2023
- The investments made by previous generations allow us to offer students our on-campus Trade Training Centre, Performing Arts Centre, modern Learning Commons, extensive playing fields and gymnasium and access to the latest information technology
- Marist values – faith, love, justice compassion and hospitality
- Elite Sports Program
- Academic Challenge and Enrichment Studies
- Specialist Learning Support Centre
- Our inclusive community celebrates diversity and encourages respect and care for others
- Excellent Pastoral Care
- Scholarships and bursaries available