$20,800 (Year 7)
$20,800 (Year 12)
French and Italian
About our school
As a non-selective Catholic Independent School, Brigidine College proudly caters for students of all abilities and talents. Framed by our motto, Fortiter et Suaviter, Strength and Gentleness, a Brigidine education combines the spiritual, academic, physical and cultural dimensions of learning. We encourage all girls to challenge themselves and realise their potential.
At Brigidine we are proud of our all-inclusive, non-selective environment with provision for both extension and students who require support with their learning. In a diverse environment of ability, we believe there’s no such thing as a ‘typical Brigidine girl’. All our girls are unique yet the offerings at the College are vast. Through the breadth of opportunities that Brigidine offers we can foster the unique talents and skills of all our girls and provide an environment for girls to further enhance their skills and discover talents they never knew existed. In an ever-changing environment we know the importance of providing girls with a platform to question and problem solve while building resilience to thrive in the modern world.
I am proud and privileged to be the Principal at Brigidine College St Ives and I invite you to find out more about our wonderful school. Brigidine is a place for everyone, with our committed staff, our College is infused with the importance of honouring individual strengths and talents and nurturing students to work collaboratively, looking outwards towards the world.
Our motto, Strength and Gentleness, is such a powerful statement for our times. Brigidine girls are called to be strong yet considered leaders in their own lives and the lives of others – to be people of influence and compassion.
• Commitment to quality differentiated instruction
• Inclusive learning environment – Acceleration opportunities as well as Learning Support
• Extensive Cocurricular program including music, dance, drama, debating, sport and various clubs and activities
• Duke of Edinburgh program
• Student Leadership program Years 7-12 and Peer tutoring program
• Regular Mass, Chapel Prayer and School Liturgy
• Social Justice advocacy and charity work
• Positive Education Pastoral Framework: growth mindset, resilience and positive outlook
• Immersions and Student exchange opportunities
• Anita Murray Centre for Performing Arts and Sciences including specialist facilities for dance, drama, music and science
• Murray Theatre, 220 tiered seat performance space
• St Brigid’s Chapel and Religious Education Centre
• Bowie Hall
• Kinkead Library and senior study space
• Romuald Visual Arts Centre and studios
• Gymnasium and fitness centre
• McCammon Wing, Year 11 and 12 classrooms
• Connelly Wing, Design and Technology workshops, Textile and Design specialist rooms
• Murray Wing, senior common rooms
• Multipurpose court with Rebound Ace surface
• Synan Wing, industrial style commercial kitchens. VET course in Hospitality
2021 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2021. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au
2022 NAPLAN Results
This table above shows the average student results for the year 2022. Data sourced from: https://www.myschool.edu.au