SIMPLE STEPS TO ENTER:
1. Construct the tallest single-stack LEGO tower you can make using only LEGO 8 knob storage bricks.
2. You can use a LEGO base mat for support and build your tower with one single brick on top of each other.
3. Build the freestanding tower as tall as you possibly can without using other aids such as bracing or glue.
4. Once your tower is completed, take a photo of it and count how many single bricks the tower is in height (not counting the base mat).
5. Register your school entry via the form below and include your photo and number of bricks in height.