Sony Playstation VR offers an incredible gaming adventure experience. Tell us in 200 characters or less how you think VR technology could be used for incredible experiences in the classroom, at home or in the workplace.
One lucky winner from around Australia will win a Sony Playstation VR Bundle!
Who Can Enter: The competition is open for any student who is currently attending a Catholic Primary or a Catholic Secondary School in Australia in 2019 OR who has officially applied/enrolled to commence at a Catholic Primary or Catholic Secondary School in Australia in 2020.
Schools On Our Website: Our site lists all Catholic secondary schools in Australia. If your chosen secondary school does not appear on our website you are ineligible to enter.
2) Simply fill out the fields below and tell us in 200 characters or less how you think VR technology could be used for incredible experiences in the classroom, at home or in the workplace.
3) Find the competition code located on the page of the secondary school you are wanting to attend.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Catholic Schools Guide: ’Sony Playstation VR Bundle’ competition.
- The Promoter of this Competition is the Catholic Schools Guide Pty Ltd (the ‘Promoter’) PO Box 182 Malvern VIC 3144 ACN 139 054 596
- Entry to the Competition is open to Australian residents. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Entrants under 18 years of age must have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter.
- The competition is open for any student:
1) who is currently attending a Catholic Primary or a Catholic Secondary School in Australia in 2019 OR
2) who has officially applied/enrolled to commence at a Catholic Primary or Catholic Secondary School in Australia in 2020.
Note: Our site lists all Catholic secondary schools in Australia. If your chosen secondary school does not appear on our website you are ineligible to enter.
- Employees of the Promoter or any person associated with the Competition, or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter.
- Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter’s website form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the Competition is free of charge, you may enter as many times as your wish.
- The Competition opens at midday Eastern Standard Time on 4 February 2019 and closes midday at 29 April 2019. Any entry received outside of the start and finish of the Competition period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- To enter the Competition, you must: go to the Catholic Secondary Schools website competition page at www.catholicschoolsguide.com.au/competitions and complete the following:
(i) Step 1 Complete the online entry form – including your name, your current school and suburb, your chosen Catholic Secondary College and suburb, and your contact email. You must also find a 4 digit competition number found on the school’s page on our site.
(ii) Step 2 Click the link to Catholic Schools Guide Facebook Page and ‘Like Us’.
- Chance plays no part in determining the prize winners.
- The Prize Winner will receive a ’Sony Playstation VR Bundle (known as ‘The Prize’). The Prize is valued at $495.
- The Prize cannot be redeemed for cash and is non-transferable.
- The Promoter bears no responsibility or warranty for the performance or functioning of the product/s.
- No component of the prize can be transferred or redeemed for cash. In the event that The Prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
- You (Competition Entrant) warrant that:
(i) all details provided with your entry are true and accurate;
(ii) the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these Terms and Conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and you will indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of these warranties.
(iii) you meet the entry requirements set out 2, 3 and 4 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Decisions of the Promoter and its panel of judges are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition, and no correspondence will be entered into. The name of the First Prize Winner will be announced on Friday 3 May 2019 and posted on the Catholic Schools Guide Website. The First Prize Winner will also be notified by email.
- In the event that the First Prize Winner is unable to be contacted, the Promoter will retain the prize for twelve (12) months from the date of the judges’ decision. If the prize is not claimed within twelve (12) months of the date of the judges’ decision, the judges may determine another winner for the unclaimed prize. A winner of any unclaimed prize will be the First Prize Winner for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions.
- If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter’s conduct of the Competition or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prizes to the First Prize Winner, the Promoter may, in its discretion, cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another First Prize Winner.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries, or entries not complying with the requirements as set out in these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants consent that the Promoter may use their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the First Prize Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including the outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Only Australian residents may be deemed First Prize Winner.
- Any information gathered, including information provided by entrants regarding reasons for choosing schools, may be used by the Promoter in any way the Promoter deems appropriate in line with the activities of the Catholic Schools Guide Pty Ltd, without the entrant’s identity being referred to; entrant’s confidentiality will be maintained. Data may also be used for Catholic Schools Guide for its research purposes.
Please click the Facebook logo to like our Facebook page.